- by Pedro, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5Great extension! I bought the pro version for R$25BRL, and it works for 1 year. The extension works very well with the defined filters. The page where the extension is working must be the only one with the twitter opened, otherwise the work stops to happen. And is necessary to leave the window open and active, nothing complicated. It would be nice if there was the option to filter follow or unfollow active or inactive accounts, that have or not posted in a certain period of time.
- by just, 7 months agoRated 4 out of 5It is fine but it leaks memory. After a few actions either the tab crashes or the OS freezes and needs a reboot. You have to end the process from the terminal before it fills completely. Info for the dev; Ubuntu 20.04 with latest FF.
- by Sylvain, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent addons, but it is difficult to use autopilot efficiently. It would be very intersting to have 2 autopilots... One for following and an other one for unfollowing. Because Twitter rates limit are very different for following and unfollowing.
- by cheeznuts, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Used to work fine, now only "follow all" appears. Can't use extension to unfollow anyone which defeats the whole purpose of me having it and paying for a license
- by 88MPH, a year agoRated 3 out of 5After spending a good two hours or so trying to get this to work, including disabling all other add-ons and wrestling with Twitter's own limitations ("something went wrong" messages), this add-on ultimately only ever unliked one like.
A huge part of the problem is that this add-on attempts to scroll to the bottom of the page prior to working. That's not going to happen unless you have a very limited number of likes. Me? I have over 5,000 likes. Neither this add-on nor Twitter can handle scrolling through that number of likes.
This add-on probably works if you have a small list of likes, though I can't say for sure.
Please process likes from the top of the page prior to scrolling. Pretty please with ice-cream on top.It should unlike from top to down. It has always been like this. Do you have the option "Mass liked required" enabled? Maybe it does not recognize the likes as mass liked. It only tracked Mass Likes since version 40.