Rated 4.1 out of 5
4.1 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14756961, a month agoRated 5 out of 5I have moved to this one after having troubles with my long time fav Dark reader. Gotta accept this one works good. But the font color schemes are a bit unusual may be its because I am used to Darkreader. Overall this is a good working Dark Extension
- by irsie, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5Please put this on a open git platform. I like the extension a lot, however a lot of my used websites do not looks good and the only way to report them is over a google connected account.
- by Firefox user 15537603, 3 months agoRated 2 out of 5Every time i refresh a page there is a short break where a page is white, resulting in a flash every time i refresh a page or return to the previous page. If you fix this i will give you more stars.
- by root, 7 months agoRated 5 out of 5Отличное расширение! Другие аналогичные сильно тормозили мой firefox. Иногда делает белый фон прозрачным https://cloud.mail.ru/public/51VQ/2ABeWzMbV А еще есть пожелание сделать "горячие клавиши" включения и выключения расширения. Но даже в этом виде оно лучшее!
- by inou, 10 months agoRated 3 out of 5i will delete this review pending a reply from the developer
* no privacy conscious person wants anything to do with google (through which support is offered)
* please consider publishing the code on GitLab (or at least GitHub) so people have access to a proper support channel, commits, etc.
- by Alek Lunhaj Tanir, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I want web page to darker only specific domain, not for all as default. So its need a list to dark color for the linked page- which is listed. And others all are non-darken. And edited next:
Thank you for reply. Huge number of domains can visit by users. Yes, users who wants it always switching on/off for any site with their white list. And but some request is nearly same-that is, which users never need to use this darker software. But only for (suppose-) facebook, instagram, twitter, gmail, example.com1 ,2, and 3 (this 7 domains). He/she needs the list up. So two mode/group for list: 1)white list-not to darken & 2) Off mode- to perform darkening(for listed up) when switched off. And here, can disable option also be set.
Then users can disable extension or delete list as needs. I am all right? And this have issued there I just now- https://github.com/notalex/super-dark-mode/issues/5#issue-470881224
Developer responseposted a year agoNumber of websites that cannot work correctly is small. If you see any sites work wrong, just use whitelist. The addon works normally for almost sites. There are billion sites over internet, so I cannot do something like you asked!
- by Firefox user 15126650, a year agoRated 5 out of 5By far the best dark-mode add-on I've ever used, and I've tried a ton of 'em. Not without it's ''quirks'', but these are easily looked past, great job Dev (s)...Cheers !!
- by Firefox user 13340515, a year agoRated 5 out of 5nice addon ,this is work well as light than dark reader
but dark mode not work in youtube
this addon apply deep black to youtube when i set grey as background.
i unchecked "specific dark mode" of youtube,then apply dark mode only header.
and can i disable white flash when i open web page?
- by LeeBinder, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I tested all other dark mode extensions I could find in the add-ons store - apart from the cookie bug this one delivers the most pleasant looks for me. THANK YOU HTCom. But please, can you solve the cookies (button) issue. Example: https://alnatura.de (the green button in the bottom right is not visible).
@HTCom: can't reply to your reply in this system here so I reply in here: that CSS makes the entire cookie message area not transparent anymore (not the 'Accept' button itself), but at least that way the "Accept" becomes visible. A work-around but FINE - thank you :) !