- by Dave Land, a year agoRated 1 out of 5STOP: PRIVACY WARNING!
Install STYLUS instead.
This extension, Stylish, was once the industry standard, but it is now malware. STYLUS is maintained by an active and friendly community of developers, and does not send your browsing information to privacy thieves.
- by decembre, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I loved this extension before, but now with this new version, it's a crap:
On Firefox Quantum it give an huge CPU usage...
So with Quatum, it is better to use Stylus.
On Waterfox Classic 56.3 (my principal browser):
I use an older version with an userscript to edit my userstyles easily and here that's my better solution.
- by Firefox user 13841665, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I wish I could give it zero. Widget loads, I select content and download themes. I even fix coding errors in the themes themselves, and yet Stylish constantly tells me I have no themes to use and I should install some when I open the menu.
- by Rem_u, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Да пошла ты на хуй с таким отношениям. Даже ошибку с БД не может исправить, приходится ручками искать и по форумам лазить. А знаете почему именно по форумам? Так эти долбаёбы высрали дополнение на лису, но документацию оставили к гугл хром. Въебал бы за такое отношение.
- by MarkH, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Bug in add-on when using a private window.
Steps to reproduce:
In a browser with app not installed...
Open a new private window
Install the app from the add-on manager or userstyles website
Install theme from userstyles.org
Theme will not load when visiting designated site
Recomend use Stylus add-on instead
- by Firefox user 15202892, a year agoRated 1 out of 5The idea is great, but the latest version uses HEAPS of CPU. The deployed version of the app doesn't match the one in the repository and there is no transparency despite a long history of privacy abuses. This whole project is an essay in the slow decay of communal resources, why we cannot have nice things etc.
- by riot, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This addon is garbage. Use Stylus instead. Unfortunately you will still have to deal with userstyles.org (the ones behind this extension) and that piss poor website.