Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by End User, 9 days agoRated 1 out of 5Slowpoke... Takes about 5 minutes for it to understand that the ONLY style actually DOES exist. Until that it strongly believes that there is absolutely NO styles.
- by 12bytes, 23 days agoRated 5 out of 5been using this a long time and it is such an excellent extension that, given its syntax highlighting, checking and auto-complete, can help one learn css in addition to applying it
* * * * * *
- by Kaylee, a month agoRated 5 out of 5I appreciate this addon however, where and how do people get styles now? The userstyles.org page has been completely effed up for a long time now, it's unbelieveably slow or it just doesn't load. I didn't know it was possible for a website to run that badly in 2020.
If anyone could reply, it would be greatly appreciated. I am not the best with computers but I at least figured out this addon.
- by Onyx, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5I've been using this extension since the privacy problems caused by Stylish and I find it very good. I appreciate the editing capability and I started learning CSS by tinkering with the code.
The connection problems encountered on userstyles.org make me lower my score but Stylus is not responsible for this defect so 4 stars for them. Thank you for your work.
- by Firefox user 13213923, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Since early 2020, sadly this extension seems to have been abandoned and is so slow it's 99.9% unusable. I used to love it and would've happily paid for it.
- by Edward Nordway, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Просто незаменимая штука в те моменты, когда приходится править косорукость некоторых индивидуумов. Вот где это видано, чтобы текст в книгах не был отформатирован по ширине? До этого расширения приходилось в каждой главе лазить в Инструменты разработчика, а теперь можно, наконец-то, комфортно читать не отвлекаясь каждый раз на доработку страницы.