- Rated 2 out of 5by Tommi, 2 months agoTwo very important problems:
• 2FA codes are randomly pasted (even after login), therefore overwriting the clipboard.
• The login fields are not correctly identified.
As of right now, the extension is more stressful than useful.
- Rated 5 out of 5by n8d, 3 months agoSo far so good. The font size in the match list is small and hard to read, so it would be nice to bump that up or have some control over it.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Antti Harju, 4 months agoIt quite sketchy to encourage your users to install a random-seeming extension for their password autofill. I have never before heard of "Phoebe Code Limited" in relation to Strongbox.
But it seems to work wonders :) love the "always fill on load with first match" option. Way better than Apple's integration.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Sam, 6 months agoIt's only an early beta but I'm very excited about this extension. Can't wait to replace 1Password!