Give Kudos to All
A button in the upper left of every Strava page can be used to give Kudos to all visible activities. It saves you a lot of time and your Strava friends get the litte dose of motivation they deserve!
Removes all social media and premium clutter from the dashboard and activity pages, such as:
- “Find friends”
- “Upcoming events”
- “Discover more”
- “Follow suggestions”
- Promotional footer at the bottom
- “Shop” link
- “Get Premium” link
- “Get Premium” box on dashboard
- “Get Premium” boxes on profile page
- Social media dropdown menu in activity feed
- “Create target” link
- Social media buttons on activity detail page and Flyby page
- Pins the top navigation to the top! Scroll and don’t get lost!
- Adds a link to VeloViewer to the main navigation bar
- Adds a deep link to the VeloViewer activity details page (next to the Flyby link)
- Changes the default filter for the segment leaderboards to “My Results” (configurable in the settings)
- Automatically load more activities in the activity feed
- Removes consecutive avatars from the same athlete in dashboard feed
- Removes Challenge entries from activity feed (configurable in the settings)
Don’t want all the features? You can fine tune Strava Helper in the add-on manager (“Preferences”).
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for www.strava.com