Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Version updates include:
* Different sound compression (so hopefully works on Linux)
* Changeable button logo - simply go to addons->STOP! Hammertime!, right-click and select options. Now you can choose a standard stop button or the Hammertime one.
* Pressing escape will stop the browser and make the sound.
* Stop button becomes disabled when there isn't a page to stop (icon changes colour as well). Pressing escape will still make the sound though even when page is loaded.
* Code tidy up.
* Removed unnecessary images and file structures
* Improved the mechanism to stop the browser
* Boosted the volume of the 'STOP! Hammer Time!' sound
* Edited MaxVersion to 2.0.0.* to fit with Firefox Extension guidelines
* Unified the title of the extension - "STOP! Hammer Time!"
Many people have asked why the version numbering started at 0.9.7 - This was because we believed it would take 3 times to get the extension right! 'STOP! Hammer Time!' has now been downloaded over 44000 times (at a rate of one download every 20 minutes - not bad for a joke plug-in) and I therefore believe that it can rise to version 1.0a - More updates will be on the way with features requested from the site over at http://projects.benjamindodson.co.uk/hammertime/