To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Version updates include:
* Different sound compression (so hopefully works on Linux)
* Changeable button logo - simply go to addons->STOP! Hammertime!, right-click and select options. Now you can choose a standard stop button or the Hammertime one.
* Pressing escape will stop the browser and make the sound.
* Stop button becomes disabled when there isn't a page to stop (icon changes colour as well). Pressing escape will still make the sound though even when page is loaded.
* Code tidy up.
* Removed unnecessary images and file structures
* Improved the mechanism to stop the browser
* Boosted the volume of the 'STOP! Hammer Time!' sound
* Edited MaxVersion to 2.0.0.* to fit with Firefox Extension guidelines
* Unified the title of the extension - "STOP! Hammer Time!"
Many people have asked why the version numbering started at 0.9.7 - This was because we believed it would take 3 times to get the extension right! 'STOP! Hammer Time!' has now been downloaded over 44000 times (at a rate of one download every 20 minutes - not bad for a joke plug-in) and I therefore believe that it can rise to version 1.0a - More updates will be on the way with features requested from the site over at http://projects.benjamindodson.co.uk/hammertime/