About this extension
This extension depended upon the interface to sqlite engine embedded in Firefox. As the interface has been removed in Firefox 57, this extension no longer functions. However, the extension can be used on ESR release of Firefox, which can be downloaded at https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/all/.
- Manage any SQLite database on your computer.
- An intuitive heirarchical tree showing database objects.
- Helpful dialogs to manage tables, indexes, views and triggers.
- You can browse and search the tables, as well as add, edit, delete and duplicate the records.
- Facility to execute any sql query.
- The views can be searched too.
- A dropdown menu helps with the sql syntax thus making writing sql easier.
- Easy access to common operations through menu, toolbars, buttons and context-menu.
- Export tables/views/database in csv/xml/sql format. Import from csv/xml/sql (both UTF-8 and UTF-16).
- Possible to execute multiple sql statements in Execute tab.
- You can save the queries.
- Support for ADS on Windows.