Rated 4.4 out of 5
4.4 Stars out of 5
- by ChutneyUK, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5This is a very good speed reader. I like the play bar meaning I can easily see in my peripheral how much I have left to read.
===OK, I've run into some issues - could you please make it interpret highlighted text as an alternative method? there are a number of pages that the reader doesn't interpret as speed reading text, meaning I have to revert to another speed reader that isn't as good IMO. Thank you for listening ===
I would really appreciate the ability to select colours because I use a dark theme and this extension then shows the text as light grey and the background as white.
The ability to pause with the space bar would be great also.
- by Potatoes_Fall, 5 months agoRated 2 out of 5This extension seems to work great on some websites, but it didn't work on the website I wanted to read - the reason I got the extension for. If it was possible to highlight text and just read that, I'd be sold!
- by mosj, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Very straightforward and apparently also lightweight, but it's not possible to manually select the text you wanna read, which is essential to a speed reading plugin IMO.
- by Firefox user 13990036, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5This is exactly what I needed. Two features would make it perfect:
1. Pause the reading when the space bar is pressed.
2. If text is highlighted on the page, only read that text instead of the whole page.