- Rated 5 out of 5by Benjelum, a year agoit just works! simple and perfect! Love fixing 'left ear only' youtube videos, or poorly setup stereo mics, and the boost is INVALUABLE on any tabs, this extention is now in my personal ninite like notepad++
- Rated 5 out of 5by aJazzyFeel, a year agoI listen to game sound tracks on youtube - Super Mario World and the like - and very often, certain instruments play only in one ear, some in the other, which can be jarring. Thankfully, this extension exists. Now I can blast music in my ears all night long while cramming for my exams, and it sounds just the way it used to when I played the games on my old mono TV. The gain slider also helps me find that sweet spot where the sound is just perfect. Dear lovely dev, you just made my life SO much better. Thank you so much! <3
(found this extension as one of the top google search results on a reddit post)
- Rated 5 out of 5by NinjaWolfess, a year agoApp works for browser Twitch, and I'm super thankful because my comp volume is cranked just to hear a lot of streamers. Wish the gain could go up a little higher still though. But that's because Twitch/streamers, not poor design.
- Rated 5 out of 5by DestrockQc, 2 years agoThis is vvveeeerrrryyyyyyy nice ! Some time, when we listen to a media video or any video on Facebook (yeah it work perfectly on Facebook !) we have the sound coming only from the left or the right and it annoy me A LOT. Now I just have to take 5 sec to move the bar and VOILA ! wwweeeeee thx !
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15876192, 2 years agoa youtube video was only playing on the right side, thank god for the pan setting, i moved it a little bit to the left and now it plays on both sides :P