Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Fix favicon handling with alternate icon <link>s.
* Update authentication scraping for compatibility with the new reddit layout.
* Prevent the built in reddit tool bar from activating.
* More efficient reddit link click handling.
* Fix url bar icon positioning when a feed button is added to the toolbar.
* Fix scraping of reddit posts with hidden scores.
* Various miscellaneous bugfixes.
* Firefox 4 support.
* New information tooltip on url bar icons.
* Submit bar submits on tab+enter.
* Use new simplified authentication query api call.
* Fixes to support reddit site/api changes.
* Compatibility bump to satisfy Firefox 3.5.1.
* Support for Firefox 3.5.
* Submission title text box now spell checked.
* Fix visual issues in the preferences window for Mac users.
* Fix display of character entities in reddit submission titles.