Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
(1.0.3 was re-designated 1.1)
- The issue where genotype information could potentially be emailed has been fixed. The overall markup model is now "just in time" (when it needs to be displayed only) rather than on page load.
- Added support for deCODEme raw data format. Note - at this moment one still has to extract the .csv that contains the genotype data manually from the archive and set that file in the preference dialog box.
- Added support for using SNPTips without a data file at all - so users who have not yet been genotyped can use SNPTips to look up reference sites, etc. for SNPs on web pages.
- Fixed an issue where the balloon was being improperly repositioned when the browser window was resized. Now the balloon is hidden when a resize occurs.
- Source code released under Custom License