- by Firefox user 17070678, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5Works great, but I have experienced a strange bug. My "Other Bookmarks" button in the bookmarks bar has been replaced by two empty folders with the names "Snoozed Tabs" followed by a string of characters. My bookmarks themselves don't seem to have been affected though as they are all still accessible through the standard bookmarks sidebar.
- by Xavier Novella Sinde, a year agoRated 5 out of 54.5 - Sleek design.
It would be perfect if "Snoozed tabs" could be accessible from the side panel.
I do not understand last option "Automatically delete tabs after..."
- Does it apply to snoozed tabs? Does it apply to currently opened tabs.
I may understand the the app handles the Snoozed tab cue somehow, but I would not like it to touch any other tabs.
- The option could be better explained.
- Side panel was available.
Good extension overall!
Developer responseposted a year agoHi Xavier. The setting applies to only your woken up tabs. I will update the settings page to be a bit more clear about it.
Firefox is not my primary browser, so I just learnt about side panels a few minutes ago. Seems like it would be a good feature to have. Would you like it to show the snooze options (like the popup) or your sleeping tabs? I could potentially do both (have a different panel for each of them). Let me know what you would prefer. If there are any other add-ons that you think utilise the sidebar well, let me know about them too and I'll give them a look. If you cannot reply to my comments here, please email me rohanb10 at gmail dot com
- by Firefox user 13465358, a year agoRated 4 out of 5I love almost everything about this add on/extension!
In the past I used Snooze Tabby, but when it suddenly disappeared from the list of Mozilla add-ons, I was disappointed, as I was regularly saving my Firefox browser pages, so that I could view them again later.
I searched for a replacement, and I happily found Snoozz, which has worked even better than Snooze Tabby, which had some quirks, limitations, and bugs that needed to be fixed anyway!
The only problem that I have had with Snoozz, is that it seems to sometimes "Wake Up" three copies of the same page that you have previously snoozed.
This seems to mostly happen when you snooze a tab the day before you wake it up, but ir has also happened when my tabs/web pages have been snoozed for a week, or even a month.
I'm not sure why this happens, but it is somewhat annoying.
There is definitely a bug, as I will be browsing, and suddenly twenty pages will be un-snoozed, and then three duplicates of each un-snoozed page appear for some reason.
This causes my laptop to temporarily slow down greatly, once Firefox starts running at 100% due to all the un-snoozed pages opening at once.
I then have to go through and slowly find the duplicate pages, and close them all out!
However, other than that problem, I think the add-on works great!
If I was going to improve Snoozz, I would fix that bug, and I would add more one click options for snoozing, such as tomorrow, two days from now, three days from now, one week from now, or on individual days like Monday, Wednesday, etc.
You can actually choose the exact time for snoozing, but that requires several clicks, and can become tedious.
Batch snoozing of multiple pages would really be great!
Four stars now, Five stars when the bug us fixed!
Developer responseposted a year agoHello, definitely understand your frustration with that bug. it's been bugging me too and I've been trying to patch it up for a while. Hoping to release v.2.3.2 this week with a fix.
As for your other suggestion about single clicks, it's definitely on the roadmap. I have planned to let user customise every single button that can appear on the popup, with some preset configurations to choose from to not overwhelm any new users. It's going to be a huge revamp and I can't promise it's going to come out anytime soon. The next major features that I am planning to release are cloud synced tabs (using your browser's in built, private sync functionality) and editing snooze times.
I'm not sure what you mean by "batch snoozing of multiple pages". Using the popup, you can snooze an entire window already, instead of individual tabs. Keyboard shortcuts currently only work on tabs, but in the near future I will release an update allowing you to snooze by windows too. I don't know what exactly you are looking for, but maybe the keyboard shortcuts update might do the trick to snooze multiple windows quickly
- by Colman, a year agoRated 5 out of 5So far so good! I was searching for a Firefox version of Chrome's tab snooze.
This extension has great aesthetics too.
- Snooze tabs (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/snoozetabs) as noted in the reviews is asking for way too much - all my data? And it seems it might not be maintained
- Time Capsule (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/time-capsule/) looks pretty good, but not quite the same functionality as Snoozz, and I think I prefer Snoozz's way