If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
Does not work in FFox 4b12. Have no option to use Goo.gl acct, and no icon anywhere including right mouse click.
This is a solid extension that marries bit.ly, Google Analytics, and Firefox seamlessly.
Great job, Tyson! This works beautifully with bit.ly pro (including my custom bit.ly domain), and saves a ton of work.
Very useful tool for creating shortened-urls!
- Need a way to set a default service ie. - bit.ly
- Get current is a nice feature
- Haven't played with tracking variables but sounds powerful.
This addon works fine. Some more shortening-services would be nice. Also, a bit more automation would be nice:
- Auto-insert the current web page.
- Auto-generate the short-url
- Auto-copy the short-url to the clipboard