To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
-- Full Page Snapping: Snap an entire webpage with a single click
-- View Pane Snapping: Snap the visible portion of a webpage with a single click
-- Frame Snapping: Snap the entire contents of a specific frame (two clicks...)
Additionally, Snapper will now allow you to automatically open snapped images in your registered image viewer/editor (e.g., Photoshop).
-- Corrected problem with Spanish localization (thanks to Ezequiel Calderara for the help!)
* Resolved some more issues that caused users to see an error message when trying to activate Snapper ("A problem occurred during initialization...").
* Also fixed an issue that prevented users from using Snapper when viewing an image explicitly in Firefox (i.e., not within a web page).
* Thanks to the fine translators at BabelZilla, Snapper should be localized for: French (courtesy of "Goofy") and Spanish (courtesy of "ZuGro"). More locales to come soon.
* Resolved the issues in v1.1 that occurred after cancelling out of the Save As dialog
* Fixed problem that prevented restoration of regular web page behavior after snapping an image (links weren't clickable, text wasn't selectable, etc.)
* Nothing new feature-wise in this release; just needed to address a couple of severe bugs
* I will be working with BabelZilla on the localization of Snapper; sorry it's taken me this long!
* JPEG (and hopefully other image formats, afterwards) will be added to Snapper
* Due to popular demand, I will be working on equipping Snapper with the ability to copy snapped images to the system clipboard
* Snapshot captured "Save As..." dialog, and sometimes other windows
* When Snapper was initialized, an error message was sometimes displayed to the user
* Could not take snapshots that spanned multiple frames
* Added a basic preferences menu that allows users to automatically save snapped images, without prompting a dialog
* I've had one user run into a problem when running this extension on Bon Echo with SuSe. The user's snapshots would include the top and left portions of the red selection box.
* IMPORTANT: It's been brought to my attention that Snapper will lock up a page if you "Cancel" out of the Save As dialog box. I will be working on a fix for this ASAP.
-- As a temporary workaround: save any snapshots that Snapper takes (and delete them if you don't want them). I will try to submit a fix for this by the end of the day. (I apologize for not catching this during my usual testing!)