Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
-- Full Page Snapping: Snap an entire webpage with a single click
-- View Pane Snapping: Snap the visible portion of a webpage with a single click
-- Frame Snapping: Snap the entire contents of a specific frame (two clicks...)
Additionally, Snapper will now allow you to automatically open snapped images in your registered image viewer/editor (e.g., Photoshop).
-- Corrected problem with Spanish localization (thanks to Ezequiel Calderara for the help!)
* Resolved some more issues that caused users to see an error message when trying to activate Snapper ("A problem occurred during initialization...").
* Also fixed an issue that prevented users from using Snapper when viewing an image explicitly in Firefox (i.e., not within a web page).
* Thanks to the fine translators at BabelZilla, Snapper should be localized for: French (courtesy of "Goofy") and Spanish (courtesy of "ZuGro"). More locales to come soon.
* Resolved the issues in v1.1 that occurred after cancelling out of the Save As dialog
* Fixed problem that prevented restoration of regular web page behavior after snapping an image (links weren't clickable, text wasn't selectable, etc.)
* Nothing new feature-wise in this release; just needed to address a couple of severe bugs
* I will be working with BabelZilla on the localization of Snapper; sorry it's taken me this long!
* JPEG (and hopefully other image formats, afterwards) will be added to Snapper
* Due to popular demand, I will be working on equipping Snapper with the ability to copy snapped images to the system clipboard
* Snapshot captured "Save As..." dialog, and sometimes other windows
* When Snapper was initialized, an error message was sometimes displayed to the user
* Could not take snapshots that spanned multiple frames
* Added a basic preferences menu that allows users to automatically save snapped images, without prompting a dialog
* I've had one user run into a problem when running this extension on Bon Echo with SuSe. The user's snapshots would include the top and left portions of the red selection box.
* IMPORTANT: It's been brought to my attention that Snapper will lock up a page if you "Cancel" out of the Save As dialog box. I will be working on a fix for this ASAP.
-- As a temporary workaround: save any snapshots that Snapper takes (and delete them if you don't want them). I will try to submit a fix for this by the end of the day. (I apologize for not catching this during my usual testing!)