- by Robert Noyce, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Works exactly as described. Saves me HOURS of time, I normally read many papers, forums, etc., that require too many clicks to open links, with this app I cut my reading time far over 1 hour, now all I do is scroll and close tabs. Superb. Mr Priest, stay well, add a contribution page link so we can help you in a small way, as you helped us.
- by David , 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Rated 1 star to get someone's attention. :) It's not working at all (no rectangle) and what ever settings I choose in the options it does not save them. I am using Firefox 52.5.3. ESR so maybe that has something to do with. I used to use this all the time back in the good ole days.
Revised a billion times because I can't type worth darn!
- by KaxLon, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Wow! How many times, no, years have I been frustrated over the lack of "open these links"-function in web browsers.
Thank you so much for making this add-on! =)
PS. This tool paired with a session tool for tabs makes for a powerful combination.
Once again, thank you so much!
Edit: The addon didn't work at first. Seems CTRL is used by something else on my PC. With ALT + LEFT MOUSE it works like a charm! =)
Edit 2: Or just right click without modifier.
- by aurimilky, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I start using this add-on yesterday and I love it. Only con is that I wish it would skip the websites on google.ru that I have already visited. e.g. skip purple links. But over all very nice add-on.
- by dotch, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Warning: when writing WordPress posts on a private blog, this add-on injects code into the posts! So this add-on is malicious and should not be used by webmasters. The issue has been reported here, but the bug has been closed without a solution. So I give it 1 star, but actually it doesn't deserve any star, as it's malicious!
This is the code I found in my WordPress posts: