- by LiLu, 11 days agoRated 2 out of 5One more "it doesn't work" review, but I have something to add: for me it opens a bunch of links and then it stops working. I have to go to Firefox Settings->Extensions, disable Snaplinks, re-enable it and it works again... until the next time. Basically, I have to switch off-switch on every time I snap.
Firefox newest version-Windows 10, hope it helps you fix the bug.
- by TheCheshireOne, 14 days agoRated 1 out of 5Recent update makes settings unable to be saved, reverts to default and makes add-on unusable. Tutorial appears every time firefox is opened, no way to disable.
- by teknicalgeek, 15 days agoRated 1 out of 5This used to be a very useful, functional addon, however the latest update makes it feel more like adware, than anything. There is NO option to disable the REQUIRED notification feature, which now pops up every single time you start Firefox. Going through the useless tutorial does not make it disappear either. Also the addon does not reliably work anymore. It seems as though the latest update broke more than it fixed. I will be uninstalling this for now, for my own sanity.
- by Mr. H3lL, 16 days agoRated 5 out of 5Update feedback - 5 Stars for version 3.1.11
Everything is working now.
Old feedback - 1 Star for version 3.1.10
Please add open tabs in background. I can do that in ver.3.1.8 by uncheck the "open tabs at end of tab bar" and "Switch focus to new tab", but I can't do that in this ver.3.1.10. Thanks.
- by John, 17 days agoRated 4 out of 5What happened? This was one of my "can't live without it" add-on and in the 3.1.9 version it DOES NOT WORK. Had to download and install version 3.1.8 again. It wasn't working in ANY site.
- by Darvin Atkeson, a month agoRated 5 out of 5One of my all time favorite plugins for Firefox.
Anytime I want to open mutiple links from a single page such as is found on pages like eBay, YouTube, and especially in browser based emails pages like Gmail...
This app simplifies the task greatly.
I recommend you try it. It should be a default in all browsers.