Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Add Polish and Chinese (Simplified) translations
- Display searches in the order they appear in the bookmarks instead of sorted. To restore the old behavior, visit the Add‐on Preferences. (Thanks, Yves Goergen, for the implementation, plus the German translation of the new menu items.)
- Finally integrate the work of several translators. I have been negligent in doing so. The current included translations are:
* Español (ES)
* Français (FR)
* Nederlandse [new in 3.18]
* Português (BR)
* Svenska (Sverige)
* Turkce (TR)
* Українська (uk)
* 中文 (zh-TW)
Like SmartSearch 3.14, SmartSearch 3.15 is compatible with Firefox 3.6.
- Look for new bookmarks every time the user opens the SmartSearch menu. This used to work, but a change in Firefox broke it.
- Fix "search all in tabs" option when there are quicksearches in both the bookmarks toolbar and the bookmarks menu.
- Avoid single‐item "bookmark items"–level folder when there are quicksearches in both the bookmarks toolbar and the bookmarks menu.
* "No quicksearches installed" menu item did not work properly.
* When the user right-clicked on names/acronyms with numbers in them, SmartSearch believed that the number was not part of the word to search for.
(You may turn submenus off in the SmartSearch extension settings if you wish.)
* Shrink any large bookmark icons to the proper size (thanks, Timothy Babych)
* Proper internationalization, including German localization (thanks, Bang)
* Set about:config defaults explicitly