Rated 4.5 out of 5
4.5 Stars out of 5
- by 陈遵凤, 18 days agoRated 1 out of 5I installed SmartProxy 0.9.7.1 on Firefox 84 & Windows 10 20H and added an proxy server as 127.0.01:8100 (Goflyway local proxy port), it was unable to access google.com, facebook.com through SmartProxy. But when this add-on runs normal on web browsers like Chrome/Edge, everything is fine. I don't know what's wrong. So sorry for the star rating...
- by Nekstati, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5This addon cannot be installed on Firefox 79 for Android. Any hope this can be fixed?
Developer responseposted 5 months agoThis is the limitation forced by Mozilla that only a hand picked add-ons can be listed for installation. Hopefully this limitation will be lifted, until then there is no other solution, just don't update the browser.
- by Michalis, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5Just the add on I needed to make my workflow easier! I use it to proxy connections to specific websites through a SOCKS5 proxy. Without this addon I had to manually enable/disable my proxy through the proxy settings.
- by mctoto, a year agoRated 5 out of 5It has one problem . for example , when google.com has proxie , every website through google.com will be proxie too , even it didn't need to .
- by asfklvwev, a year agoRated 5 out of 5So convenient and fast to use it with VPN. It's much better than foxyproxy or swithyomega on firefox. If you're in China and be blocked on internet, please try it first.