Rated 4.5 out of 5
4.5 Stars out of 5
- by Michalis, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Just the add on I needed to make my workflow easier! I use it to proxy connections to specific websites through a SOCKS5 proxy. Without this addon I had to manually enable/disable my proxy through the proxy settings.
- by mctoto, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5It has one problem . for example , when google.com has proxie , every website through google.com will be proxie too , even it didn't need to .
- by asfklvwev, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5So convenient and fast to use it with VPN. It's much better than foxyproxy or swithyomega on firefox. If you're in China and be blocked on internet, please try it first.
- by Firefox user 15302759, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5Great extension so far. But I would love if we can have different proxies per tab. Ex. 10 tabs w/ 10 different proxies on the list. Please let me know if this is possible as I'm unable to have 5 diff tabs with diff ips simultaneously.
- by 刘 明全, 10 months agoRated 3 out of 5I love this addon, but the menu did not show up when I click the button for a month. So I can still use it but cannot change anything, can you fix it ?
- by Firefox user 15265520, 10 months agoRated 3 out of 5Why does it need access for all website data? I cannot use it because of sensitive permissions request.
Developer responseposted 10 months agoTo create a proxy that is a mandatory permission required by firefox.
and here is permission pattern which is for all urls, called