Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- only set cursor on the 'target' element
- set error cursor if something goes wrong
- set fallback cursor
- open the link directly if duration is over
- measure duration more precise
- delete 'onclick' attribute if exist, restore on mouse up
- use === instead of ==
- abort on 'mousemove', 'mouseout' and 'pagehide'
- only works with Windows OS atm
- set version to 0.2
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following: