- Rated 1 out of 5Расширение давно не работает, хватит звездочки ему ставить. Да и белый список давно не обновлялся.
- Rated 1 out of 5Doesn't seem to work. Simple settings in the FF's about:config work, however.
- Rated 3 out of 5Thanks! Yes this addon works as intended, however, I can't seem to make the exceptions work or even a whitelisted site I add. No matter what I do, the whitelisted site or exception is blocked...please advise...
- Rated 4 out of 5Almost perfect, but it's missing the ability to set custom referrers for different websites.
- Rated 5 out of 5--------Comment 1--------
Hello. At the screenshot in the title of the window a wonderful font is used. Dude, is it convenient for you to read the text in this font?
Your add-on is very useful. I use it and I am very pleased.
Man, I just confused the assessment. I put you 5 stars, and your add-on is really good.
And the font on the screenshot made me laugh heartily.
Read this my comment, and then I will delete my first comment about the font.
Thanks. Good luck.
- Rated 1 out of 5Well scripted, but sadly, this addons connects firefox at 184.108.40.206 at startup. Not trustful.
- Rated 5 out of 5Great. Far superior to other referrer blockers I've used. Just for starters, intelligently allows within-domain referrers to be passed, which makes sense since you generally trust that domain. Other referrer-blockers' failure to do that causes the great-majority of problems.