If you are a Sri Lankan SLT Broadband user, you normally log into their website to check your monthly usage. This small add-on allows you to check the usage just by clicking a button. Enjoy!
PS: This works with the new SLT Portal logins now! Send in your reviews so that I can improve it. The new icon credit goes to GK :)
How to use:
1. Enter your User Id and click Next. Your user id is the part before the @ sign in your broadband username.
2. Now enter your Portal Password and click Save. If you have not registered yet, please go to https://www.internetvas.slt.lk/SLTVasPortal-war/register/register.jsp
3. Boom! Your monthly total usage will be shown along with the peak download volume. The background color will change when you are near the end of your quota.
4. Click anywhere on the panel to get different views of the same. Your preference will be saved.
5. Click the 3 dots to modify your credentials.