Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Sadly, some functionality has been dropped, namely DNS lookup (this will be coming back in Firefox 60, and I'll be releasing a version of SixOrNot that supports this for FF60 beta versions soon). TLS info also missing since there isn't a way to get at this using the WebExtensions API at present.
Copying address info also doesn't currently work, but I'm going to add that back in soon. I've also had to drop the local hostname/IP address listing for now as I don't think there's a way of getting at that information (and I don't think the DNS API will help).
- Fixes issue with window IDs not being tracked correctly, occasionally leading to results for a previous page appearing as part of the current one's results.
- Removes support for non-Australis browsers (SeaMonkey/FF pre version 29) (sorry! It's just become too much to support these with the changes made to add E10S support, version 1.0.1 will keep working for these browsers)
- Lots of refactoring and simplifying of the code
- Adds support for http-on-examine-merged-response
- Integrates documentation into the addon
- Proxy detection and info display (disables DNS lookups when using HTTP proxy, or SOCKS proxy with "Remote DNS")
- Better handling of chrome:// and resource:// URLs
- TLS information about connections, displays icon for secure connections
- Move to using chrome:// URLs for addon resources
- Local IP address information
- German localisation
- Cleaner/faster code
Note: This version is not compatible with SeaMonkey (which isn't using Australis for which this version is optimised)
Fix preferences - configuring address bar icon display and greyscale mode now works again
Fix startup issues and button placement issues
Better display of IP version status for pages with framesets, especially where the frameset is loaded from a local file
New better looking panel for results
Shows the actual IP address used for connection
Also displays DNS lookup information (for every domain contacted to load a page)
Completely event-driven, no more polling loop
New icons to indicate pages loaded from cache
- Change way ChromeWorker is loaded
- Change interface for passing data into the dns worker
Added check for if network.dns.disableIPv6 is set and display warning/never use blue/green icon if so (still use orange icon if our own resolver detects v6 records)
Add seamonkey support (2.2+)
Add Russian localisation (thanks to Roman Azarenko for this!)
Fix upgrade functionality, e.g. don't delete prefs if doing an upgrade
Dynamic loglevel setting for dns_worker
Implement Windows-specific resolver method for use by XP x86
Add working Linux support
Fix Windows ctypes support so that it always returns remote v6 results, even when no v6 addresses are configured locally
Add option to show/hide non-global IP addresses (on by default)
Use native (inet_ntop/WSAAddressToString) methods for IP address formatting
Lots of code cleanup
This allows for code checking/validation using JSLint
Sorting for IP addresses, sorts by type (e.g. global, rfc1918, linklocal etc.) and then in lexical order