SiteJabber - Consumer Reviews of Websites requires that you accept the following End-User License Agreement before installation can proceed:
The SiteJabber plug-in gives you access to consumer reviews on any website you visit – a lighted button indicates the presence of reviews and a gray button indicates you can be the first to review the site or ask a question about the site in the SiteJabber forum. The SiteJabber plug-in DOES NOT track or store anything you do online. For more information on how we protect your privacy, please visit: http://www.sitejabber.com/privacy
Thank you for your interest in the SiteJabber Plug-in for FireFox (the “Software”), a product of GGL Projects, Inc. ("GGL"). This document contains the legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and GGL for the Software. By downloading and using the Software, you agree to be bound by the following User License Agreement ("Agreement"). If you do not agree to the following terms of this license, please discontinue installation of the Software.
LIMITS ON USE
1. We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to install and use the Software on computers owned or controlled by you for your own personal, non-commercial use, and to make copies of the Software for backup purposes.
2. This Software and any information or data provided through its use (the "Content") is protected by the copyright laws of the U.S. and other countries, and we retain all intellectual property rights in the Software and Content. You may not modify, publish, sell, market or distribute the Software or the Content. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software.
3. THE SOFTWARE AND CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND YOU USE THE SOFTWARE AND CONTENT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
4. GGL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SOFTWARE AND CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
USER CONTRIBUTIONS and PRIVACY
or as you specifically authorize.
6. The SiteJabber Plug-in checks our database when you visit a new website and lets you know if there are reviews. We do not store information about where specific users go online or about what they do online.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
7. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT ARISE UNDER THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT. YOU ALSO UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD AND/OR USE THE SOFTWARE AND CONTENT AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR CONTENT.
8. If any part of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms will stay in effect.
9. Unless required by the specific jurisdiction's laws, this Agreement, and all claims related to it, its execution or the performance of the parties under it, shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to the conflict of law provisions thereof and shall not be governed by the provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
10. This Agreement is the complete agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements and understandings. Any modification to this Agreement must be agreed to in writing by both parties.