Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- menu in firefox button
- optional design according to HTML5 standard
- optional design according XFN (XML friend network) standard
- gets link information from meta tags (http-equiv="Link")
- optional display of unknown relations
- full support of a (blank separeted) parameter list for the rel-attribute
- the support of rev-attributes has been removed
- Menuitems (author and up) change to menus, when multiple entries are found
- rel attributes in area elements are supported now
New in this version:
- Supports of LINK information from HTTP HEADERS
- individual icons for the home button
- minor bug fixes
The rel attribute now accepts blank separated list of values, however only the first value is handled.
This Version will not work in FF4.0b4 or higher
* support of rev="bookmark" in HTML anchor elements not containing a href attribute.
The URI will be build from the id- or name-attribute.
* The statusbar is now fully customizable.
* Toolbar elements can be shown as symbols or text only as well as a combination of both.
statusbar elements are shown as symbols only, to save space.
* Links from frames are now be registered (only second level). Older Versions show
links from the top-level frameset only.
* The target attribute is now supported. Possible values: "_blank", "win",
"tab", "tabshifted", "save" and "current" ("_self" and "_parent" are treated as "current").
Other Values are treated as frame name.
* An Opera-like style has been added.
* Target- and MIME-Type-attribute can be displayed.
* The "onclick"-event is now supported on the "link"-element.
* NavBar-elements are now accessible by short-cut-keys.
* Styles and positions can be changed by pop-up menus or short-cut-keys, without invoking the pref-window.
Changes in siteNavBar 2.0.1:
Conflicts with the short-cut-keys are resolved.
Users who had hidden the Sitenavigationbar will be notified, if pages support the site navigation.
Links from the modal window now opens in the brwoser window
Update fpr FF3.1
Version 1.1 did not display the 'bookmark'-links, this bug is fixed now.