Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Fixed delete bug
- Fixed addon name bug
- Firefox 4.0 Support!
- Fixed random uninstalling addons bug
- Fixed settings bugs on windows
- Upgrade to Siphon API v0.9.5 (see documentation)
- Added support for addon icons
- Updated the settings pane
- Added an option to hide the status bar icon on full sync
- Added recommended addons
- Added autosync on signup
- Added an 'Install All' button
- Fixed a few minor bugs
* Configurable server support
* Updated, simplified, and documented Siphon API
* Easier Add-on management interface
* Added ability to delete an addon from the sync list
* Added ability to specify which installed addons get synced
* Password now saved using the firefox password manager
* Numerous bug fixes