- by Firefox user 14499500, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5My eyes hadn't stopped bleeding after Inbox went away (RIP) until I got this extension...
And unlike some other commenters here, I think the price is more than fair and it gives me confidence that the extension is sustainable and won't just stop working without warning.
- by Firefox user 14770371, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Fantastic add-on from one of former lead designers of Gmail itself. Does exactly what it says it does and doesn't scoop your data.
One huge request though. Change the padding around the inbox list items from 10px to 15px - OR - even better, give us the ability to insert our own css adjustments into the plugin.
- by BixiSLO, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I use a simple gmail theme already (terminal), and with this extension the Compose button is gone...
EDIT: dumb :-)
- by kch, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Working well! Much cleaner Gmail with less distraction.
Edit: It's working fine now. I relaunched Firefox and turned off the Dark Reader add-on. Probably there were some clashes. Thank you for the prompt reply and support!
One bug I experience is when you go to the Settings page on Gmail, the 🔙 does not bring you back to Inbox.
Would also appreciate if there is an option to run Gmail in dark theme.
Developer responseposted a year agoUpdated reply: A true dark mode is in the works for Simplify Gmail v2 (supposed to be out this summer). You can see a preview in this tweet: https://twitter.com/leggett/status/1261868982178508800/photo/1
You can change your Gmail theme and then refresh Gmail and Simplify will respect it (we only detect the theme on loading... something we hope to address in v2).
The back button in Settings should work. I just verified it worked for me on Firefox. If you want to help me troubleshoot it not working, can you email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a little more info about your setup?
- by Rubén, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Just install this awesome extension and all the clutter is gone from your gmail, no setup and no need to figure anything out. Fast and easy, the inbox screen now looks much more efficient. Thanks!