To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Simple White X 2.2b18.x2.03 Requires Restart
Paint your Firefox white. Make it look simpler, nicer.
About this Add-on
Read the Developer's Comments for options on how to adjust the theme (e.g., New Tab page appearance options). It also has details on how you can combine Simple White X with light themes.
Please visit the original Simple White page for more details and give thanks to Louis.
URGENT: I need help with this issue. I need users of the mac platform to test the release being developed. Users of other platforms able to help testing are also welcome.
Additional support for the theme may require the use of Stylish:
- For very high definition screens, you may try the experimental Simple White X SVG Icons. The new set should soon replace the current set of icons.
- I am considering reducing the navigation/main toolbar height by 2px and moving the toolbar buttons closer together by that same length. Those who like this idea can try Simple White X -- Condensed. Please make an issue at Github to report on this.
- To support the home page in rtl locales you may need about:home RTL fix.
- If you do not like the perspective view (oblique/slant appearance) for the tiles in the New Tab page, or want smaller tiles you can use SimpleWhite about:newtab Tiles Fix.
- On the toolbars, if you prefer the grayish background in Firefox's default theme, try the style Simple White X grayish.
- The compatibility with colored title bars on Windows 10 is still an issue for this theme. Brandon Watkins has kindly contributed the style Simple White theme/Windows 10 Colored Titlebar as a solution for this problem. Pay attention to the Dark Titlebar option before you install it.
The source is available at Github. Report any problems (issues) regarding this theme on that page.