Review by Badawika
Rated 1 out of 5by Badawika, 3 years ago
Not working in new Firefox ver. 77. Please solve this problem.
- Rated 1 out of 5by niknah, 3 years agoNot working any more for the latest firefox v71, neither is lightproxy(same author)
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15467264, 3 years agoГде готовые предустановленные рабочие прокси?! Where are the ready pre-installed work proxies?!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14263554, 4 years agoIt seems can import auto proxy url, which makes it a good alternative to swithyomega, very good
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14760314, 4 years agoBetter proxy switcher for fennec on low end android device, can use autoproxy.txt
- Rated 2 out of 5by synner, 5 years agoFirefox and Chrome extensions both have areas to enter one's login credentials within the extension, then prompts the user for those credentials again when switching to another proxy server. What's the point of entering credentials in the app to save and make switching proxies simple when the user is prompted for the credentials again anyway? Is it broke? Am I not doing something correctly on the 4 computers and 3 browsers (opera is the 3rd) this issue occurs? The idea is great, but its functionality is either missing or I'm not troubleshooting something correctly.