* Clean up file structure
* Remove statusbar drag and drop, functionality now in Options->Positioning
* Provide option of stop date for recurring notifications, see Notify Me At dialog,
Forever/Until -- applies only to recurring notifications, indicating how long the
notification is in effect. If Until is chosen, the datepicker is enabled. The notification
will be in effect up to, but not including, the date chosen. There are two ways to set
o click on the year, month and day subfields to edit them, using the spin
buttons or your keyboard's up and down arrows.
o click on the little down arrow (called a dropmarker) to the right of the spin
buttons. This will open a popup calendar. Click on the day that you wish to
choose. The calendar months have navigation arrows in the top corners.
* Provide option of maximum occurrences for recurring countdowns, see
o For Times, set how many times the timer should run by using the spin
buttons or your keyboard's up/down arrows to set the value.
o Forever means it will keep repeating until you manually delete it (either in this
dialog, via Delete, or via the context menu item Stop Clock/Timer).
o For repeating timers, you have a choice on how you want the timer restarted
when it completes. "Restart automatically" requires no action from you, it
restarts immediately upon completion. However, if there is some action you
wish to perform in between runs, then choose "Restart using button on
popup/dialog alert". This will place two buttons on your alert, "Run Again" and
"Delete". It won't restart until you click the "Run Again" button (or you can
choose to delete the timer).
* Provide option to link to a URL on countdown completion, see Countdowns dialog.
* Move startup processing to timed thread.
* When starting clock or countup, if there is a current activity, warn user that it will
be stopped. To prevent accidentally stopping a timer.
* Create new Mouse Clicks tab in Options dialog.
* Provide option to restart an in-progress countup or countdown via double-click on
statusbar/toolbar display, see Options->Mouse Clicks.
* Disable Clock context menu item if clock already in progress.
* When stopping timer, start clock if that is the startup option.
* Wording of two of the context menu items changed, now "Pause/Resume Timer"
and "Stop Clock/Timer".
* Documentation updated, moved to Google. Context menu links changed.
* Added localization da-DK
* When clicking OK in Countdown or Notify Me dialogs, check for the possibility a
timer was entered but not added (by clicking Add button). If detected, display a
Confirm box asking user what to do. Also checks if URL textbox or time was
changed without Add.