Rated 4.2 out of 5
4.2 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 16468224, 5 days agoRated 5 out of 5Great product and really happy with the functionality. Just changing to a new PC - and trying to get my hundreds of tabs moved across. Simply copying the backup file doesn' seem to work. Is there a method?
- by Ken Ismert, 7 days agoRated 1 out of 5I have about 760 tabs in my session. I worked for an hour and a half with this add-on to set up my groups, and when I reopened FireFox, it had erased all of my work. This add-on thrashed my tabs, then refused to show the management screen. I could see it blink on, then disappear. Sadly, this add-on doesn't work with large tab sets. Good thing I backed up.
 Yes, session restore is enabled. Always has been. How else could you amass that many tabs?
Developer responseposted 7 days agoDo you have session restore enabled in your browser settings? If not, then everything is obvious.
Addon works well with 2000+ tabs, everything depends on the power of the computer hardware.
- by Arty2, 23 days agoRated 2 out of 5It may by my particular experience by trying to import my groups from Panarama Tab Ghroups, but this extension consumed so much memory that turned Firefox unresponsive. The drag & drop functionality is sub par compared to other extensions.
- by Spong3Rs, a month agoRated 1 out of 5The recent update causes an issue with new tabs - have to retype what I am trying to do twice in order for it to do what I want (do a goolge search, or go to the website)
- by Firefox user 13173569, a month agoRated 4 out of 5When I delete the group I exported to bookmarks, the bookmarks are also deleted. Is this a specification? Is it possible to keep saved bookmarks?