- Rated 5 out of 5by bracket26, 2 years agoI am ditching Chrome and for the most part finding decent replacements for my favorite extensions. One of those is Tab Snooze, which allows for repeatedly opening a tab on a schedule. None of the tab snoozing extensions for FF offer this, but Simple Browsing Schedule fills this purpose quite nicely.
Wow is it flexible! I like being able to have multiple sites open up with multiple repeating options. The versatility of this approach is quite impressive, and has me thinking about other ways I can use it.
Feature request: One cool thing that Tab Snooze does is ring a bell when the tab opens. Or whenever it "catches up" if you're not at your machine at the time. That would be a great addition to this very nice extension. Great work!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13930952, 3 years agoNeeded a program that automatically opened my browser for a local streaming news site at a specified time. This did it perfectly. Very useful FF extension.
- Rated 5 out of 5by recycler.fox, 4 years agoWas using this add-on before Quantum, am using now - always works as it should. One thing bothers me a bit - AM/PM - as I rarely add new schedules, always am trying to put seconds to 3rd "--" of "Time" and getting the error :/
UPD: Thanks for the advice, that helps.
Developer responseposted 4 years agoYou might like to edit your Firefox about:config settings to enable the timepicker to display correctly:
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13608981, 5 years agoSimplicity personified. A simple extension to remind you to check you HSX stocks every Tuesday for Starbond adjusts, just what I needed and exactly what I wanted. No frills, no useless GUI sucking up RAM, just a plain jane programmer interface with very unique and useful features.
Thank you for developing this extension, it's literally exactly what I was looking for and I'm sad to see it rated 3 stars. This is a 5 star extension through and through. The dev is actively updating it, addressing specific bugs for users etc. Props to the dev for the hard work and again, thank you for your time and effort developing this.
I'll let you know if it works as intended for me on Tuesday, Dec 19th when HSX adjusts starbonds, just to give some feedback.
- Rated 5 out of 5by revija, 5 years agoI was thinking this one is doomed to die with 56th fox, which means I have to move all scheduled banking shit to google CALENDAR, everybody, - like a Neanderthal! But thanks dev, we in XXI century again.