Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
1. Auto-Generate Commands for Closing New Popup Windows
2. Auto-Wait for DOM Change Completion
3. Auto-Wait Until the Target Element is Found (Implicit Wait)
4. Auto-Generate clickAt Commands and Auto-Triggering Mouse Down/Up Events while Playing
5. Auto-Generate/Play doubleClick and doubleClickAt Commands
6. Auto-Generate Commands for Autocomplete Feature
7. Auto-Generate/Play Commands for Editing Content-Editable Elements
-Fix some bugs
- Update DragAndDropExt automation feature to support generating both dragAndDrop and dragAndDropToObject commands.
- Update AJAXWaitExt and PageLoadingWaitExt features to support running under webdriver playback mode.
- Bug fix: Prevent generating dragAndDrop commands for inserting verifyText commands.
- Bug fix: Always generate commands without “AndWait”.
- Bug fix: Fixing page wait problem under webdriver playback mode.
- Fixing unnamed frame in unnamed window problem.