- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14504517, 4 years agoI find the Side View feature very useful - it allows me to keep down on the number of tabs, while allowing multiple window experience that is more streamlined then opening multiple windows. For a single monitor user it's a must-have add-on!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14434304, 4 years agoSide View significantly expands creative possibilities on the web. People can be watching TED talks while concurrently browsing thru related materials -- which could be described as multitasked learning (or "multimodal learning.") This is similar to when people watch television while surfing the web on a tablet or laptop. Such experiences make best use of human attention and best use of time. Side View on a 1440p (or larger) monitor literally expands the canvas of ways we can communicate ideas with each other. I applaud Mozilla for inventing Side View and am hoping it will soon exit the add-on stage and be folder into the central Firefox code. Naturally, someone needs to be holding a contest for the most interesting uses of Side View...
- Rated 5 out of 5by dwgill, 4 years agoIn my view, this is the perfect extension for Live Blogs and Twitch Streams, and maybe chat rooms. Anything which you want to be monitoring in the background without requiring it to be focused the whole time.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Sarisisop, 4 years agoGreat. I use it often to watch who's online at a forum whilst doing other things.
- Rated 5 out of 5by AcidCrash, 4 years agoEasy and simple. Might come in handy in some particular situations