- Rated 3 out of 5could be better if this could be like what tile tabs used to be before quantum also if i could put it at the bottom
- Rated 3 out of 5Love the concept, but really needs to expand up to 50% in order to be useful. Also, clinking links in the sidebar bar page will actually change the main page, which took some time to wrap my head around. Hope it goes native!
- Rated 3 out of 5Handy but limited. Allowing wider view (50% instead of 25% of window) would help a lot. Too many web pages are not optimized for mobile view and are not readable when limited to 25% side bar (PDFs opened in browsers, for example). That's available with Tile Tabs WE, but it would be nice to have in Side View to not have to guess how a particular page is going to behave, choose which extension to use, test it, find it's not the right choice, close, choose the other one, etc.
- Rated 4 out of 5Honestly, works exactly as it was intended and very well at that. If it weren't for two issues, I would give this five stars. These issues are that when the add-on is first installed, it opens up a side bar with your bookmarks and other useful things. After looking around, very shortly, I found that you have to click the icon on the top right to open the multi-view. For a lot of people, this wouldn't be an issue, but for new or inexperienced computer users, this could be confusing and may result in them uninstalling because they think that it isn't working. The next issue being that when I'm trying to install another extension using the side view, the extension doesn't want to install. Other than these issues though, the add-on works very well as I am using it to type this review. Good job!
- Rated 2 out of 5If you can make this as user friendly and functional as Vivaldi Browser's Side Panel feature, Firefox would be my daily driver. Vivaldi's Side Panel feature is something that I expect and use all the time. And is what keeps me coming back to Vivaldi from all other browsers.
- Rated 4 out of 5今の所快適です。
- Rated 5 out of 5I use it to keep my task lists open alongside my email+calendar+etc, so it's really a huge help with my daily office work!
- Rated 4 out of 5Great addon. Some missing option to perfection : some buttons (back, reload) and capability to display more than 25 % width.
- Rated 4 out of 5nice idea and for a developer it's really helpful. it would be nice if i can open whatsapp messenger on side bar. right now it only show the whats app web page.
- Rated 4 out of 5Please add more features soon... Like
- multiple side tabs, or,
- different side tabs on different windows, etc
Great extension. Love it.
- Rated 3 out of 5Okay But when wanting to have Youtube it misses a portion of the video it will not fit, please do something about this for max stars.
- Rated 4 out of 5One of the best feature. It should have made to the final release of firefox. It would be great if it had dark mode to be consistent with whole browser.