- Rated 4 out of 5Honestly, works exactly as it was intended and very well at that. If it weren't for two issues, I would give this five stars. These issues are that when the add-on is first installed, it opens up a side bar with your bookmarks and other useful things. After looking around, very shortly, I found that you have to click the icon on the top right to open the multi-view. For a lot of people, this wouldn't be an issue, but for new or inexperienced computer users, this could be confusing and may result in them uninstalling because they think that it isn't working. The next issue being that when I'm trying to install another extension using the side view, the extension doesn't want to install. Other than these issues though, the add-on works very well as I am using it to type this review. Good job!
- Rated 2 out of 5If you can make this as user friendly and functional as Vivaldi Browser's Side Panel feature, Firefox would be my daily driver. Vivaldi's Side Panel feature is something that I expect and use all the time. And is what keeps me coming back to Vivaldi from all other browsers.
- Rated 4 out of 5今の所快適です。
- Rated 5 out of 5I use it to keep my task lists open alongside my email+calendar+etc, so it's really a huge help with my daily office work!
- Rated 4 out of 5Great addon. Some missing option to perfection : some buttons (back, reload) and capability to display more than 25 % width.
- Rated 4 out of 5nice idea and for a developer it's really helpful. it would be nice if i can open whatsapp messenger on side bar. right now it only show the whats app web page.
- Rated 4 out of 5Please add more features soon... Like
- multiple side tabs, or,
- different side tabs on different windows, etc
Great extension. Love it.
- Rated 3 out of 5Okay But when wanting to have Youtube it misses a portion of the video it will not fit, please do something about this for max stars.
- Rated 5 out of 5One of the best feature. It should have made to the final release of firefox.
- Rated 4 out of 5Instead of this being just a side bar, I want this to be able to use Mobile version of a website (it can do this now... but) + the ability for this to be a a split window. I know this is currently an extension, but the whole idea about using this as an experimental extension is to see if this feature makes sense to be in Firefox natively right? I would want this natively in Firefox if it can work as a:
1. Side view exntension's current capability. Don't remove mobile website invoking capability of the extension. Amazing for testing and other mobile oriented experiences when needed.
2. If it can also work as a split window natively instead of having to rely on an extension.
- Rated 5 out of 5Fantástica extensión realmente práctica. Yo añadiría la opción de mostrar la versión de escritorio de las webs en el Sidebar y no solo la versión móvil.