Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by Matt GD, a month agoRated 3 out of 5Great and useful addon, I just wish we could increase to 50% the width of the side view and could go back or forward on the current page as well as freely browse to different websites which are not necessarily in the current tabs
- by Firefox user 14777895, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5A must-have for me, this is a godsend. Very useful for wide monitors. 4 stars though because I can't extend the width of the side window to more than a fixed width - which seems very arbitrary.
- by NotDeveloper, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5I see 2 serious problems:
1. If you want to use it for Instagram, but you already use Facebook Container, you will have to login again and again.
2. Now you can not just create a folder for mobile websites and use it in sidebar as before, now you have to use context menu every time you need it. 2-3 clicks instead of 1.
- by George C, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Superb! Very useful add-on!
I hope that it continues to be developed. For example, to be able to drag it with no restriction. Or to have multiple pages that you can switch.
- by t1pt0p, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Awesome extension! Exactly what I was looking for to watch my email.
Add more futures plz
- open in a new tab not in mobile view
- back button
- multiple side views
- resizable more then 1/3 of a page
- by Firefox user 15495280, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5Love the concept, but really needs to expand up to 50% in order to be useful. Also, clinking links in the sidebar bar page will actually change the main page, which took some time to wrap my head around. Hope it goes native!
- by Paul Hook, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5Handy but limited. Allowing wider view (50% instead of 25% of window) would help a lot. Too many web pages are not optimized for mobile view and are not readable when limited to 25% side bar (PDFs opened in browsers, for example). That's available with Tile Tabs WE, but it would be nice to have in Side View to not have to guess how a particular page is going to behave, choose which extension to use, test it, find it's not the right choice, close, choose the other one, etc.
- by ImNxtAMess, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5Honestly, works exactly as it was intended and very well at that. If it weren't for two issues, I would give this five stars. These issues are that when the add-on is first installed, it opens up a side bar with your bookmarks and other useful things. After looking around, very shortly, I found that you have to click the icon on the top right to open the multi-view. For a lot of people, this wouldn't be an issue, but for new or inexperienced computer users, this could be confusing and may result in them uninstalling because they think that it isn't working. The next issue being that when I'm trying to install another extension using the side view, the extension doesn't want to install. Other than these issues though, the add-on works very well as I am using it to type this review. Good job!
- by BernhardHimself, 5 months agoRated 2 out of 5If you can make this as user friendly and functional as Vivaldi Browser's Side Panel feature, Firefox would be my daily driver. Vivaldi's Side Panel feature is something that I expect and use all the time. And is what keeps me coming back to Vivaldi from all other browsers.
- by Firefox user 15303210, 6 months agoRated 4 out of 5今の所快適です。