- by schmox, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5Hello, since this extension didn't receive an update in three years, I assume it's not longer maintained. I will still give my thoughts and wishes for the future.
The extension works technically flawless and is great to check the mobile look of a website quickly. But it's not really working as a separate browser instance, because links don't open in the sidebar, but as a normal tab. The Vivaldi browser has a proper surfing experience in it's side panel and I love it for quickly checking something on Wikipedia and not having to open a whole new tab for it.
So here's what I would love to see:
1. Some kind of bookmarking/homepage capability, so I can open my favourite side bar pages quickly.
2. Links opening within the side bar, not as a tab.
I know this is probably not going to happen, but at least I can give my feedback on it. The extension is still a great idea and works for what it is at the moment.
- by michel, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5Nos primeiros dias de uso esta funcionando normal mas uma coisa que notei é que expande ate um certo ponto ,no tamanho de uma tela de celular, aos desenvolvedores analisem isso e permitam expandir mais a tela, fora isso a extensão esta boa
- by joom, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5分栏浏览是个不错的想法。这个功能类似EDGE中的划词分栏搜索显示，不过edge不会占用现有的侧边标签栏，而是在另外一侧打开。
- by Alex, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Seriously why would you not allow more than 20% of the screen? This is a toy. It would be useful for actual work if I could split my entire screen in 2 equally big tabs. Missed opportunity.
- by EnriqueGeek, 10 months agoRated 3 out of 5good addon but it has some problems:
1 Missing shortcut to open the last webpage used in "Side View"
2 the resize of panel is necessary on many pages for example whatsapp, telegram
3 do not reload the web pages in the panel, it is harmful that it reloads every time you open the panel
- by BigWinnz101, a year agoRated 4 out of 5I like the add on but one issue I have is when I have instagram.com in the sidebar and am dming someone whenever I hit enter it goes to a new line and doesn't send the message. When i am in normal browser after I hit enter the message sends.
- by grumpy, a year agoRated 3 out of 5The icon is misleading. I thought it was a means to have a split view, which I would love. By showing the '2nd' window in a side view you cannot compare the two views, since for most sites the phone interface kicks in, due to the prevalent responsive design. (a developer feature - not a user feature - which is quite confusing to most users)