Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- added support for 'per window private browsing' introduced in Firefox 20
- All requests are securely sent via HTTPS and as POST requests
- If enabled, the addon only sends the hostname to request remote information (instad of full URL)
- Undeclared variables in ipv6ident.js: i, hSplit fixed
- Request the ip info data via POST instead of GET
- release the "warning functionality" that searches for warnings for a specific URL
- enable / disable getting remote data with just one click
- take care of firefox´s "private mode"
- fix seamonkey support
- 0.8.18: fix preferences dialog
basic functionality in this mode
- make options dialog resizable again
- fix irritating popup
- did I mention it works with "Organize Status Bar" now ...
- changes query sites
- works again with ff1.5 and 2.0
- always pass #D# to url actions
- fix parameter encoding to external programs
- bump versions
- implement cache ageing (see preferences dialog)
- fix preferences dialog to fit on smaller screens and
scale to the correct size
- bump compatibility to Firefox 3.0
- fix thread handling for dns asyncResolve
- support firefox 3.0
- move homepage
- fix preferences dialog
- make compatible and test with ff2.0
- fix error in onLookupComplete
* Added ### to pass full url to destination site
* Added src=ShowIP to dnsstuff and ipv6tools urls
- color change support in the preferences dialog
- ability to add local programs to the context menu
which are called with the ip address and hostname as
parameter, allowing you to do arbitray things with it
- this release was tested with the Deer Park Alpha
- Next version will again be a feature release (planned: spoofing detection, color setting in preferences)
It would be really great to have the email of the reviewer in the denial mails or a bug report or something to get in touch. if you need someone to program such a feature i could surely help out.