- by seinão, a year agoRated 3 out of 5it is good, but not safe in browsing;
Save password in browsers not safe! (in case keylogger or spyware, if you absent hacker can leverage and read saved information
- by Sherwood Fox, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5A good idea and a useful tool, Didier, thankyou!
I have only rated it a 3 star because since the Firefox upgrades (I am on version 60.1 currently as of August/4/2018) because its not always working with a lot of websites; and also because it has been well over a year since you last updated!
To all of the people past, present and future who use this add-on...
From what I have read in the comments, and the lack of any replys from Didier, I IMHO think that the author ...
1) Can't be bothered to interact...for any number of reasons
2) Has lost interest in keeping it updated (possibly due to Firefox updating so often etc.)
3) The author is having health problems and can't continue working on this add-on
4) The author could have died (a point a great many people don't even think of)
- by Joe, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5This works fine only I'd like a single icon in the toolbar to toggle showing passwords. Having show/hide next to each password field is kind of useless. Obviously if you can't read it you need to show it.
Other than my own personal opinion, very useful.
- by Firefox user 13594519, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Works well, but it would be very nice if one could set the default to *show* passwords, rather than always having to click the "Show" button.
Also, I find that it prevents Firefox's password manager from asking whether to store the password used when signing in to a new site.