- by Firefox user 14304673, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5It works some ! time. BUt there is some thing wrong in the script. There a lot of pages where it does not work. Example is https://www.kijiji.ca/t-settings.html -> password box.
- by Foppe, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Please reformat the revealed password into monospace font for readability.
A Chrome extension revealed the password on mouse hover. I'm not suggesting that is better but worth considering.
- by seinão, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5it is good, but not safe in browsing;
Save password in browsers not safe! (in case keylogger or spyware, if you absent hacker can leverage and read saved information
- by Firefox user 15166428, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5This works most of the times and when it does, it's very helpful. However, sometimes, even though the text Show is there in the red box, it will not reveal the password.
- by mesrouilles, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5J'ai fait 2 tests: 1 sur le site d'Oracle, lien "show" visible mais caché derrière le MDP, impossible à atteindre (même avec des tabulations etc.). Le second sur une page de login Microsoft, rien de visible. Je n'ai pas épilogué et l'ai désinstallée...