Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Changed: uses frame scripts to access DOM
- Added: if Show Picture is disabled or uninstalled, browser preferences are reset to default
- Fixed: Showing hidden images not functioning in FF27+
- Improved translation for Italian locale
- Fixed: Added "Hide Picture" option which caused a problem with some locales
- Added ability to see "Show Picture" menuitems in a submenu in the context menu
- Added toolbar buttons for "Show Selected Pictures" and "Show All Pictures"
- Correct translation for Spanish
- Changed 'Ok' for many of the locales to translated 'Accept'
- Added thanks to translators in About box
- Added Pictures On/Off to Options box
- Corrected bug where Chinese(traditional) locale was not added to chrome.manifest
- Added locale for Chinese (Traditional)
- Fixed bug where locale for Spanish was causing Options not to be displayed (was ANSI not UTF8)
- Proper translation for Russian locale
- Added locale for Argentina (spanish)
- Change overlay xul file to use "onpopupshowing" when displaying the context menu
- Fixed "Load images automatically" option so that will reflect switching in all windows
- Added option to switch on/off the Firefox option "Load images automatically"
Fixed bug where menu items were not being hidden
Added simple Chinese locale
Updated Russian and Spanish locales
Added 2 more options to show largest pictures