- Rated 5 out of 5by user39408171, 3 months agoJust came to Firefox from Chrome (have been wanting to for a while) and glad to see this extension here as well. Lightweight and works always as expected! Thank you
- Rated 2 out of 5by rebop, 4 months agoWould have been a 1, but when it works its great. Problem is when I update add-ions in Fiorefox, it erases all the settings I have stored and need to be redone. Contacted the author 5 times and he does not eeem to care. Pity.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17101337, 7 months agoDid exactly what I needed it to do: Ctrl+I is used to invoke italics in many online email and text editors, but Firefox inexplicably has that key combination set to open Page Info.
- Rated 5 out of 5by itaintmebabe, 8 months agoIt did what I wanted most, to use Alt+Enter to open Full Screen, though I can't toggle Full Screen with the same combination...
Also, it would be a good idea to instruct somewhere how one can choose a bookmarklet to assign to a shortcut; I am not sure clicking
- Rated 4 out of 5by Xii-Nyth, 9 months agook so weird thing that might be throughing people off is you type out the key,not press it, to set the shortcut. Also disabling 'alt' even in in the context of a page as far as highlighted text doesnt work. oddly though, remapping it to something like open new tab does.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17137151, 10 months agoFirefox 94, it works. Shortcuts seem to only work in tabs that were opened after you saved the preference. So, if the extension doesn't appear to work, restart the browser and you should be good to go!
I use this to disable Option+Home, which immediately navigates "home" (blank tab) and loses any filled-in form data on the page. Was bumping that key combo all the time because the keys are adjacent on my Kinesis!