by Максим, 5 months ago
Rated 4 out of 5
People say here that the extension doesn't work but won't specify what exactly doesn't work. It actually works fine. Nevertheless there's a bug: when you enable "Sync to other devices" the entry will disappear.
- by harl windwolf, 6 days agoRated 5 out of 5Sadly, most of the reviews saying that Shortkeys isn't working for them, are prime examples of people who haven't read (or don't understand) the extension's description as well as its documentation (on GitHub).
Some of them apparently don't understand how WebExtensions work.
If you're unsure something is working as intended and/or if you're trying to get help in that respect, you should use GitHub to file a ticket and not try to pressure them with these unwarranted reviews.
The devs haven't been noticeably active in the past couple of months, so I seriously hope that this extension will continue to work as long as possible.
- by Sahil, a month agoRated 1 out of 5This extension isn't working for me.., i wanted to assign rightAlt+leftArrow to "Go Back" but it didn't work. FYI: I tried to map "alt+left" to "Go back" but this extension failed to do so.
- by Firefox user 12833352, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5I will increase this rating once I have closure - what is the reason for the added permissions? Does it just need to download files, and accessing download history is associated? What files does it need to download that it can't do through updates? Or is it supposed to enable shortcuts that download or access download history? Sorry to the developer(s) if this isn't the ideal place to ask, but it didn't seem appropriate to ask as an issue on Github either. Thank you for your time, I like this extension.
- by Youareyou, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Works exactly how it is described in the description, all the negative reviews are people who didn't actually read what this extension can do and what its limitations are.
- by Firefox user 12801202, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5I don't think this is the way plugin should be programmed. I understand that authors are limited to WhateverTheNameIs API, which is a ripoff from Chrome. But I do not agree with this limitations.
- by sinekonata, 7 months agoRated 3 out of 5Maybe this was done for Chrome or something but I can't get ctrl+left to reliably go back. It only does so on certain sites, and it seems that it is overwritten by the site itself like DDG to be left instead of ctr+left.
In short, it behaves only partly like alt+left
- by Firefox user 15727928, 9 months agoRated 2 out of 5I really want this to be good. but it doesnt have PgDn, PgUp, Arrow keys up down left right, basically anything that you would WANT to keybind.
because you dont wanna keybind letters. you wanna keybind things that you dont press normally. but they dont recognize the keystrokes.
please add every key on a normal sized, keypad, arrow key keyboard. and once you do that, every single one of these non 5 star reviews will improve