by Максим, 2 months ago
Rated 4 out of 5
People say here that the extension doesn't work but won't specify what exactly doesn't work. It actually works fine. Nevertheless there's a bug: when you enable "Sync to other devices" the entry will disappear.
- by Youareyou, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Works exactly how it is described in the description, all the negative reviews are people who didn't actually read what this extension can do and what its limitations are.
- by Firefox user 12801202, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5I don't think this is the way plugin should be programmed. I understand that authors are limited to WhateverTheNameIs API, which is a ripoff from Chrome. But I do not agree with this limitations.
- by sinekonata, 5 months agoRated 3 out of 5Maybe this was done for Chrome or something but I can't get ctrl+left to reliably go back. It only does so on certain sites, and it seems that it is overwritten by the site itself like DDG to be left instead of ctr+left.
In short, it behaves only partly like alt+left
- by Firefox user 15727928, 6 months agoRated 2 out of 5I really want this to be good. but it doesnt have PgDn, PgUp, Arrow keys up down left right, basically anything that you would WANT to keybind.
because you dont wanna keybind letters. you wanna keybind things that you dont press normally. but they dont recognize the keystrokes.
please add every key on a normal sized, keypad, arrow key keyboard. and once you do that, every single one of these non 5 star reviews will improve
- by Infinity, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5This is exactly what I've been looking for on Firefox. The features and settings look great but in practice it's totally useless because it does absolutely nothing and won't work under any circumstances. The extension displays my saved hotkeys (and their corresponding actions) but NONE of the shortcuts ever work.
- by Firefox user 14628831, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5Would have been great, if only [;'\ were allowed for mapping to. This tell me that it's either bad implementation of good code, bad code, or technical limitations on part of gecko or firefox. Either way, this is useless, if you can't use your preferred keys.
- by bb, 10 months agoRated 2 out of 5Seems to be ported from Chrome, in a sloppy, as it has references to it, and WON'T LET YOU OVERRIDE THE DEFAULTS, so basically it's misleading, at least for FF76 on MacOS.