Some features are temporarily disabled while we perform website maintenance. We'll be back to full capacity shortly.
Rated 3.2 out of 5
3.2 Stars out of 5
by Firefox user 14628831, 8 months ago
Rated 1 out of 5
Would have been great, if only [;'\ were allowed for mapping to. This tell me that it's either bad implementation of good code, bad code, or technical limitations on part of gecko or firefox. Either way, this is useless, if you can't use your preferred keys.
- by Firefox user 12801202, a month agoRated 1 out of 5I don't think this is the way plugin should be programmed. I understand that authors are limited to WhateverTheNameIs API, which is a ripoff from Chrome. But I do not agree with this limitations.
- by Максим, a month agoRated 4 out of 5People say here that the extension doesn't work but won't specify what exactly doesn't work. It actually works fine. Nevertheless there's a bug: when you enable "Sync to other devices" the entry will disappear.
- by sinekonata, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5Maybe this was done for Chrome or something but I can't get ctrl+left to reliably go back. It only does so on certain sites, and it seems that it is overwritten by the site itself like DDG to be left instead of ctr+left.
In short, it behaves only partly like alt+left
- by Firefox user 15727928, 5 months agoRated 2 out of 5I really want this to be good. but it doesnt have PgDn, PgUp, Arrow keys up down left right, basically anything that you would WANT to keybind.
because you dont wanna keybind letters. you wanna keybind things that you dont press normally. but they dont recognize the keystrokes.
please add every key on a normal sized, keypad, arrow key keyboard. and once you do that, every single one of these non 5 star reviews will improve
- by Infinity, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5This is exactly what I've been looking for on Firefox. The features and settings look great but in practice it's totally useless because it does absolutely nothing and won't work under any circumstances. The extension displays my saved hotkeys (and their corresponding actions) but NONE of the shortcuts ever work.
- by bb, 9 months agoRated 2 out of 5Seems to be ported from Chrome, in a sloppy, as it has references to it, and WON'T LET YOU OVERRIDE THE DEFAULTS, so basically it's misleading, at least for FF76 on MacOS.
- by NC, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5Probably one of the most under-appreciated (by public rating) Extensions on the entire Firefox Add-ons site. This Extension is one of the most powerful Add-ons any Firefox customization hacker could hope for. Unfortunately for them the source of that power is also the likely cause for the low rating, using its best features (hotkey initiated custom JS) requires extensive developer knowledge and testing time. Couple that with the incredibly unfriendly tiny UI Window (with hidden Save Button) and it is no wonder new users find difficulty & rate it low.
It seems like the "Run custom JS" feature is treated as an afterthought, but I wish the devs would extend it, for example: JQuery support; custom CSS/HTML/DOM; pass dynamic parameters to commands (ie: use JS to find a particular anchor or img.src then go to it in a new tab); Download/Save a resource by URL (option to bypass save-as dialog); would be awesome to be able to call a particular context menu item of an object on the page;
Currently I am using multiple add-ons to do most of what I need, but as I mentioned even without those dream features this is by far one of my favorite extensions available. HIGHLY RECOMMEND for those that know how to code.