- by Firefox user 13408008, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5From https://haveibeenpwned.com/
ShopBack: In September 2020, the cashback reward program ShopBack suffered a data breach. The incident exposed over 20 million unique email addresses along with names, phone numbers, country of residence and passwords stored as salted SHA-1 hashes. The data was provided to HIBP by dehashed.com.
Compromised data: Email addresses, Geographic locations, Names, Passwords, Phone numbers.
It simply mean my data have been exposed
- by 16377976, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Please don't waste your time installing this trash. They missed out many of my cashbacks and even accused me of not following their instructions which results in rejected/missing cashbacks. Then what is the point of installing the add-on if it has SO MANY restrictions and requirements which we need to follow? Isn't it supposed to be as simple as Click, Buy, Earn? They conveniently "miss out" one of my $250 orders (cashback worth $20+) and said merchant deemed the transaction as ineligible because I did/did not follow their guidelines which were all bullsh*t.
- by Firefox user 15408966, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5hardly ever works like now it is NOT working as I am trying to book something, almost useless extension to make it work I have to shut down laptop o=and start again REALLY shopback so school boyish
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHi there, we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. We are continually looking to improve our extension and we'd love to look into the issue that you are encountering. Please reach us at email@example.com so we can assist you.
- by Firefox user 15293341, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5the plugin can not start in taobao, need services? sorry, you can't find any!
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHi! We have had API issues with Taobao previously and we have since fixed it and released a fix. You can update your extension to see the latest release. We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused and we appreciate your feedback! If there's any other further issues, feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- by Firefox user 15286489, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5It does not register transactions when activated!
I realised my cashbacks were not tracked/added and had to backtrack and report missing cashbacks one by one.
Not helpful to me and will revert to accessing via shopback website instead.