by babonga, 2 years ago
Rated 5 out of 5
Ciao, vista la dipartita di G+ non è che sia possibile implementare mewe? Pian piano sta crescendo e molti orfani di G+ si sono trasferiti qui.. ciao e grazie, bella estensione
- by strigoi, 16 days agoRated 3 out of 5good plugin but the whats'happ integration seems buggy when we want to share something, there's missing css
Developer responseposted 14 days agovery strange as the extension is using the whatsapp url. can you open a ticket on https://github.com/Mte90/Share-Backported? I thin kthat maybe there are some other extensions that conflicts with whatsapp and loading the assets.
- by Gabriel, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5Excelente, sin fallas, comparte al sitio que uno quiera, completamente configurable, sin propagandas! Incluso hay opción de agregar links personalizados a sitios desconocidos. Una de las pocas extensiones que sobrevivió a todas las actualizaciones de Firefox. Altamente recomendado!
- by Cate, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is working perfectly now. Thank you for whatever you did! Bumping up to 5 Stars because this Add-on is extremely useful, and the developer is great at keeping it working!
This extension is a godsend. I've been using it for quite awhile, and it makes my life a little easier. Many thanks for your hard work.
In version 2.0.3, however, placing a check mark next to Kakao Talk and clicking on Save does not remove the Talk icon from the choices.
- by Paul771, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Merci pour Whatsapp et pour la dernière modif : prise en compte du logiciel ou de l'appli. par contre j'aurais bien aimé que la possibilité d'utiliser Whatsappweb (dans le navigateur, de le décider manuellement) subsiste et çà, je pense que c'est vous, pas Whatsapp... Merci !
- by Holly Williams, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5This is a good extension but they need to make the popup window for sharing bigger. It's impossible to see exactly what is going to be shared to Facebook without making the window larger. It needs to be larger by default.
- by Krackenn, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5There should be possibility to publish content without link. For simple posting.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoThe idea is for sharing like the Firefox old feature. Anyway this depends on the social network in use for sharing because in can this is possible to do with a cleanup of the form.
- by Firefox user 14424758, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent Extension and so convenient not to have to leave the browser page, cut n paste a URL then send it etc etc..................
Strangely as I had to reinstall quantum and Firefox's forum denied all knowledge of ' The paper plane link to gmail and others'
Maybe WhatsApp soon?
Sincerest thanks...don't ever leave us.
firstname.lastname@example.org =Mockery not vanity!