Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* more translations
* New backend: SQLite-Database
* Support for ftp and notes URL schemes
* Firefox 3 compatibility
* Firefox 2 compatibility
* Keyboard shortcut: Ctrl+Shift+X
* Localized: English, French (Thanks to Jean-Bernard Marcon), German
* Support for ports (e.g. localhost:81).
* Support for subdirectories (e.g. localhost/sitename).
* Support for HTTPS (e.g. https://www.yoursite.com)
* Support for local files (e.g. file:///D:/www)
* Open local/remote server in a new tab with middle click or CTRL+leftclick.
* Support for Flock.
* No more browser restarts after adding new servers.